A legacy of doing it differently
In 1993, Michael Sharp founded The Sharp Financial Group from a simple belief that a forward-looking approach to business accounting, tax planning and financial management could facilitate tomorrow’s growth and success. With that mindset, The Sharp Financial Group, has grown into the integrated financial management company it is today.
Serving businesses, individuals and family offices
From the beginning, we have worked with businesses founded and run by today’s leading entrepreneurs. Being nimble and entrepreneurial ourselves, we understand the mindset involved in not only building a company from scratch, but also managing its success thereafter.
In these situations, personal wealth is often closely tied to the business. As a standalone Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), we can provide you with a fluid and seamless financial management experience that covers the spectrum from business interests to personal assets.
To further support your growth, we also provide a family office services platform. We can serve as a complete, outsourced CIO (Chief Investment Officer) fiduciary. Additionally, we can guide existing family offices with their financial management needs.
Our culture drives mutual success
- Collaboration. In combining our areas of expertise (tax, accounting, wealth management and business consultancy) into a single, dedicated team, we provide each of our clients with holistic, timely insights that enable action.
- Innovation. Outside-the-box thinking influences every client interaction as we seek to optimize results and maximize value. There are no off-the-shelf, one-size-fits-all solutions.
- Forward-looking view. While many firms provide accurate tax, accounting and financial services for a given year, our team strives to assess their potential impact on the future. This guides our advice on corporate structures, financing options, and mergers and acquisitions.
- Integrity. We appreciate the degree of trust each of our clients places with us. Integrity, honesty and discretion will define every interaction with you.
- Genuine care. No matter their specialties, all of our employees have one thing in common: They truly care about you and go the extra mile to add value and help you succeed
If you think you’d like to be part of our client-focused culture, visit our careers page.