Family office services for new and existing organizations
As market trends, regulatory oversight, tax policy and fiduciary requirements evolve, preserving and growing family wealth has become increasingly byzantine. Managing a family office requires specialized tax, accounting and investment support. From a fully outsourced CIO to a select services approach, The Sharp Financial Group can deliver sophisticated insight.
New and established family offices
We seamlessly offer integrated services that strengthen your ability to grow and protect wealth, efficiently manage its distribution, consolidate information to facilitate decision making and address the needs and wants of current and future generations.
- Investment/asset management (financial planning, advisory program, outsourced CIO services)
- Accounting and tax advisory services (optimization strategies, financial reporting, entity structuring)
- Private equity and venture capital consulting
- Insurance planning and management
- Wealth succession planning and charitable giving
- Administration (cash flow planning, bill pay services, legal and financial mediation, document retention)
- Family governance (dashboards, education and events)
Complete outsourced CIO solutions
For families that are looking to establish or reorganize family office structures, we have the experience to act as a trusted fiduciary along with the ability to develop a full support organization, if needed.
- A dedicated investment team leader who serves as a point person and coordinator
- Effective management and oversight of existing and prospective managers and allocations
- Assurance that mandated and investment policies are being adhered to
- Performance metrics and ongoing analysis and insight
- Access to a curated pipeline of future opportunities across our entire platform